Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bugs When Coding J2ME With Netbeans

1. Message "There is insufficient storage to install this suite"

- On Windows:
Just open up a terminal and change your directory to "<Java ME SDK directory>\runtimes\cldc-hi-javafx\bin". Find the file called "jwc_properties.ini", and find the system property system.jam_space, and change it to a bigger number (I added two zeros, for instance).
- On Mac:
Just open up a terminal and change your directory to "/Applications/Java_ME_SDK_3.0.app/Contents/Resources/runtimes/cldc-hi-javafx/bin". Find the file called "jwc_properties.ini", and then find the system property system.jam_space, and change it to a bigger number (I added two zeros, for instance).

2 comments:

  1. I have try it. but it doesn't work.
    can you give me another solutions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I also have same problem i am not able to run any of the application on simulator.

    ReplyDelete